Volunteers are an integral part of the client service delivery. Volunteer recruitment reflects the commitment of Connect Counselling to fairness, and respect for social and cultural diversity.
The volunteer activities available include:
- Being a member of the fundraising committee
- Public relations activities
- Assisting with administrative activities
- Joining the Community Client Advisory committee
- Assisting with children’s groups
- Becoming a Board member
As a volunteer, you can expect the following:
- Outline of your responsibilities and rights as a volunteer
- Orientation and training
- Recognition for your services
- Confidentiality of your records
- Appreciation of your uniqueness
If you are interested in being a volunteer, please contact Connect Counselling at 250-860-3181.