Men in Relationship with Self & Others Drop-in Group (Virtual Platform)
- Wed • September 23, 2020 • 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Wed • September 30, 2020 • 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Wed • October 7, 2020 • 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Wed • October 14, 2020 • 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Wed • October 21, 2020 • 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Wed • October 28, 2020 • 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Click to see all events
Our Monday and Wednesday Men’s Groups are now up and running using a virtual platform. If you are wishing to join a group on either evening send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your telephone number and which group you are looking to attend. We will be in touch with you regarding the process to get connected to the group. Due to high demand, please only choose one group.
If you have not attended a men’s group before please go to our website:
www.connectcounsellingsociety.ca and fill out the intake form (pages 1,2 and 6 only are required for groups) and email to email@example.com The button for the form is found near the bottom of the homepage.
Wednesdays, 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
A support group for men who are interested in self-awareness and creating a healthy relationship with self and others. This group is a weekly drop in group led by a male facilitator on Wednesday’s at 6:00 pm (note: check schedule for group cancellations).
- 204 - 347 Leon Avenue, Kelowna, British Columbia, V1Y 8C7